Check-in & Check-out Guests must check-in and check-out by the times stated below;
- Check-in : 3pm to 10pm on day of arrival
- Check-out by: 11:00am on day of departure
Cancellation, Returned Deposit & Non-Arrival Conditions Guest who need to cancel a booking should contact us as soon as possible. Deposits already paid are only returned in accordance with the following conditions;
- Cancellation made 48hrs before arrival date = Full deposit refund
- Cancellation made less than 48hrs of arrival date = No refund issued, full amount of booking due.
Non-arrival guests, who are unable to attend or fail to attend for whatever reason, forfeit their deposit paid and the full amount of the booking will be due. It is suggested that booking guests take out appropriate holiday / cancellation insurance where required.In the rare event we need to cancel your booking with us, please be aware that we cannot be held liable for circumstances beyond our control and that our liability to you is limited to the refund of any payment already made.
WiFi & Appropriate Usage Policy Where WiFi Internet access is provided, guests accept to use this access to the Internet fairly and appropriately. We may monitor network performance and user usage in order to maintain a fair and high level of service to all our guests.The Internet access provided is intended for general use such as access to the world wide web, email, messaging, social media, light video / music / media streaming. It is not intended or ideally suited for heavy media streaming,online gaming, extensive downloads / uploads. Access to illegal activity or use of our network for illegal activity is prohibited and will be reported to local authorities.
Damages & Lost Property We reserve the right to charge the lead guest for any damages caused through the course of a booking by any member of the booking party. This includes breakages, spillages, stains, damage to furniture or fixtures and fittings. Any accidental damages should be reported as soon as possible in order to minimize damage and associated costs.Any lost property, if discovered and found, left behind by guests during a stay will be held for a period of 1 month. While we will make our best efforts to reunite lost property with their owners we accept no responsibility in replacing lost items and encourage guests to ensure they have all their belonging before checking-out. We may offer to mail lost items at the cost of the property owner, otherwise collection can be arranged.
All are Prohibited on motel Property. Candles,Incense, Essential oils (diffusing, vaporizing,etc.) Combustibles, Open Flame,and Fireworks are all prohibited in the rooms and on the property of Hillcrest Cottages. Except for the cooking items provided in your room no other cooking or heating appliance is allowed in your room or near the buildings. This includes but is not limited to, hot plates, toaster ovens, water heaters, rice cookers, combustible, open flame, barbecue grill, burners, or heating appliances. A $300.00 minimum fee will be charged and you may be evicted with no refund. This Motel is 100% Smoke Free. Smoking of any tobacco products including, but not limited to cigarettes, pipes, cigars, snuff or chewing tobacco, E-cigarettes or vaporizers is only allowed in designated areas outside the rooms. Marijuana is prohibited at all times, Including Medical Marijuana. Please contact the front desk for more information on designated areas.
In Case of Emergency or Fire Call 911, then notify the Front Desk. A map that shows emergency exits can be found on the back of your room door. Fire extinguishers are located throughout the motel on the outside of the buildings.
Hillcrest Cottages enforces a No In-Room Party Policy to ensure we can protect the motel and our guest at all times. No parties, loud disturbances and/or noise-nuisance are allowed or tolerated on these premises. In the event of a disturbance, one polite request (warning) will be given to reduce the noise. If our request is not followed, the guest will be asked to leave the motel without refund.
- A non-refundable pet fee of $5 per night will be charged upon arrival.
- Pets are allowed in the rooms under special conditions:
- Pets are not allowed to be left alone in the room at any time.
- Pets are not allowed on the beds or furniture.
- Pets must be on a controlled leash at all times when outside of guest room .
- A valid credit card number must remain on file at the front desk.
- Verification that vaccinations are complete and up-to-date is required.
- Guest is responsible for clean up after the pet on the motel grounds and properly disposing of waste in outside trash can.
- Damages caused by my pet to my room, its furnishings, or any other part of the motel are my sole responsibility. I understand that I will be charged an additional fee based on the specific damage. Guest room is subject to damage inspection at anytime and upon check-out.
- Noise/ Disruptive Complaints: If motel management receives complaints, alternative arrangements must be made for the pet.
- Allowed pets are confined to dogs, cats or caged birds. Other exotic animals are NOT permitted in the motel.
Children Children ages 12 and under stay for free when sharing a room with one or more paying adult(s), using existing bedding. As the parents, guardians, or chaperones of children you are personally and legally responsible for and must supervise them at all times. For safety reasons, please do not leave children unattended in guest rooms or allow them to roam the motel property unsupervised.
Room Keys Room keys are issued to the registered guest(s). No room keys will be issued to youth under 18 at any time. I.D. is required if you have lost your key and require a duplicate. Please return room keys to Front Desk at Check-out.
Housekeeping/ Room Inspection Housekeeping is provided daily between the hours of 8am -3pm. Used towels are exchanged for fresh towels,along with removal of trash and restocking of amenities daily. Housekeeping staff are trained and skilled in identifying the odors from prohibited items. If our investigation concludes that you have smoked in your room or brought a prohibited item into our facility, you will be fined, and evicted without any refund.
Linen Changing Your comfort is very important to us. For guests staying multiple nights, bed linen is changed every 5th night.
Parking Guests accept that they park their vehicles at their own risk. Every room has a designated parking spot for one vehicle. Additional vehicles may park on the street in front of the motel.
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:·
See what data we have about you, if any.·
Change/correct any data we have about you.·
Have us delete any data we have about you.·
Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Changes or Modification to the Motel Policies The Hillcrest Cottages reserves the right to amend, modify, change, cancel, vary or add to these motel Policies or the arrangements and content featured on our motel website at any time without prior notice. Please check our website regularly for updates to motel Policies.
Our Right To Cancellation We reserve the right to cancel any booking without compensation, refund or reimbursement if the terms of these conditions are breached.